Nova Academy of Cosmetology strives to draw out the future Advanced Practice Esthetician professional’s best technical and professional skills necessary to excel in their chosen career path.
Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
- Perform Advance treatments in the areas of acne treatment with extractions. Advance peels with light energy or therapy.
- Work with Electrical energy treatments such as Hydrafacial, Microdermabrasion and Ultrasonic as well as adding them into a service.
- Use Lymphatic Drainage. Perform the basic analytical skills to determine proper treatment, product selection, service and recommended regimen for client’s overall image.
- Utilize skin needling, Mico-current ,Galvanic and Radio Frequency. Determine when to select and combine to best serve the client.
- Apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
- Respect the need to deliver a worthy service for the compensation received in an employer-employee relationship.
- Practice effective communication skills, visual poise and proper grooming.
- Project a positive attitude, a sense of personal integrity, and self-confidence.
To ensure continued professional success, the graduate will continue to learn new and current information related to skills, trends, and methods for professional development in Advanced Esthetics and related fields.